Sunday, May 6, 2012

Earth's Mightiest Heroes


As you can see, the answer to the above question is always a resounding YES! No matter who you are, you NEED to watch this movie, because it is awesome. How awesome? I have a friend who is super obsessed with Harry Potter. As in, above and beyond, cries every time sad things happen obsessed. And she admitted that Avengers was BETTER THAN any of Harry Potter films (films mind you, not books). But still, this is how amazing this movie is. It's witty, it's got suspense, killing things, shooting things, flying things, and overall awesome heroes.

Watch this trailer. It will make you happy.

I got to watch the premiere of this movie. That's right be jealous. Then go watch it.

So I finish the most amazing movie ever, and then I had the dilemma of how I could ever watch another movie again. So the next movie I saw? The Lion King. Yeah that's right. Pretty much one of the few movies that can be watched after Avengers. I also saw Lady and the Tramp for the first time this weekend. It was ok, but nowhere near as good as Avengers. Or Lion King.

That is all. Go about your day. Just make sure to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment