Friday, May 11, 2012

Fun with chalk and other exciting news.

Happy Birthday Jacob! He's my brother, and he's old now. Also, he's finally gotten taller than me, which he makes fun of me for every day. Probably because he also thought to himself: "Self, I will be taller than my older sister one day." He finally made it, the little bugger.

In honor of his birthday, I opened up the last two bags of chalk that I had left from Festival of Colors. Then I put them into cups, and set my brothers loose in the backyard. The contest was who could emerge the cleanest would be the victor. Jacob won. I have pictures that are absolutely adorable and downright hilarious, but before we get to those, I have exciting news!

1) I got a job yesterday at TCU! I'm just temping over the summer, and doing whatever they need me to do, but it's still exciting! They're hoping to keep me at about 20 hrs/wk, which is wonderful. I start this coming Monday.

2) I got a letter from my friend Tyler! Tyler chose to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He is currently at the Provo Missionary Training Center, but will be leaving for Hermosillo, Mexico within the next six weeks or so. I was very happy to hear from him.

And here are the pictures!





















Have a happy Friday!

1 comment: